Deadline for personal income tax declaration
We would like to remind our clients and associated of the following upcoming deadlines:
30 June 2019
- Payment of Special Contribution for Defence (SCD) on rents received by Cypriot domiciled and tax resident individuals and Cypriot tax resident companies during the first 6 months of 2019
- Payment of SCD on dividends and interest received from abroad during the first 6 months of 2019 by Cypriot domiciled and tax resident individuals
- National Health Contributions on the gross rental income (received within Cyprus and outside Cyprus), dividends and interest (from foreign sources) received during the period 1/3/2019 to 30/6/2019 from Cyprus tax resident individuals (domicile is irrelevant).
31st July 2019
- submission of the 2018 personal income tax declaration for employees and pensioners
- payment of the first installment of the 2019 temporary tax
30th September 2019
- submission of the tax declaration for self-employed individuals not preparing audited financial statements
Please note that any personal income tax liability should be remitted only through the electronic portal of JCC Smart.
Constantinou & Co. Ltd and its team is at your disposal should you need any further information or clarifications on taxes or tax declarations.
Need assistance with your personal income tax? Feel free to contact us.